1. Perform financial month-close on time and in line with the requirements of group Finance;
2. Implement analysis on product cost to support financial report analysis and value chain evaluation, including routine monthly analysis and random specific new product evaluation；
3. Apply the analyzing model on evaluating ROI on some long-term Capex investments and support decision making;
4. Co-work with the teams to prepare the yearly budget, including designing template, collect data from BPs and finish the budget within the schedule;
5. Provide suggestions on operation improvement or process optimization;
6. Develop both technical skills and soft skills for effective communication& cooperation with BPs;
7. Other ad-hoc tasks.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Finance or supply chain; CPA/ACCA preferred;
2. At least 4 years working experience in finance or accounting, cost finance or supply chain background and MNC/FMCG industry is preferred;
3. Good communication skills and time management skill are required;
4. Fluency in English, both written and oral;
5. Good command of Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
6. Knowledge of ERP system(e.g. NCC, SAP, Oracle) and power BI;
7. Be proactive and self-disciplined, work excellent with high efficiency under great pressure.